What's new

Just built a coolerdor. Suggestions on what to fill it with?(Budget Sticks)

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Just graduated from a small desktop humidor to a 50qt coolerdor. Looking inside is a little depressing as there seems to be a lot of empty space :nodlaugh: My favorite smokes are the DPG Blues, Tatuaje Black PL, Tatuaje Havana line, Man 'O War Ruination, Tatuaje Brown Labels, and anything by Illusione especially the 88 and f9. Favorite vitolas are robustos, corona, corana gordos, and lanceros Unfortunately money is tight and I am asking for budget box recommendations as I cant fill my cooler with boutique smokes. So with this in mind I am looking for sub 100 dollar boxes that you would recommend without hesitation.

Fire away
:riflefire

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
i keep brick house corona larga on hand. 6.5 x 46, 4.75 retail, and you can usually walk from a b&m with a box for a bill, if you know them.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Just looked at the Members Only section on NHC.
Has anyone tried the "Surrogates" ? I cant find many reviews online other than the stick is strong and peppery. Which is something I enjoy.

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
New Havana has nhc's on sale in members section at 109 for 20 good price for good smokes especially if you like other tats

---
Forgive my ignorance, but what "members only" section are you talking about?

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Just looked at the Members Only section on NHC.
Has anyone tried the "Surrogates" ? I cant find many reviews online other than the stick is strong and peppery. Which is something I enjoy.
Great smoke in my opinion, yes it's full body with spiciness. The current price is a great price too for either size. Dan has never disclosed where they are being made either, which I think it pretty cool.

I originally got a 6'er when they first came out and thought so much about them that I saved one to smoke this Saturday to celebrate my 60th birthday! :cbig:

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Forgive my ignorance, but what "members only" section are you talking about?
If you have an account there, there's a "member's only" link on the left hand side that can show you the deals once you're logged in. If you don't have an account, I think you just need an email address to sign up.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Why the rush to fill it? Believe me you'll come to the day real soon where you'll wish you had space. fill it with what you like not just to fill it. G1

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I was in the same situation not too long ago :) I put in some empty boxes from B&M to fill the space, eventually those empty boxes got filled with 5ers and singles and before I knew it I had two 50 qt coolerdors.So, yes, I would not rush it.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I was in the same situation not too long ago :) I put in some empty boxes from B&M to fill the space, eventually those empty boxes got filled with 5ers and singles and before I knew it I had two 50 qt coolerdors.So, yes, I would not rush it.
Same thing happened to me. I have a big 100+qt Coolidor that's almost out of space because of this. 5er's, 10er's, 1/2 boxes, whatever's left of HTF or rarer stuff I personally like. Before you know it, you've got boxes and boxes of just stuff you especially love. And that's just what your humidor/coolidor/walk-in/fridge should be.