What's new

Just Gotta Vent

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
That ridiculous. Who the fuck... I'm sorry thievery just gets under my skin. I had my very first car stolen not two after I had saved up enough money to buy it. Then back in 08 the girl I was dating at the time cousin ripped off all our Christmas presents. People are fucking shitty. I'm really sorry this happened to you man. And I hope some how you find that pile of shit and he gets what he deserves.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yeah. That sux especially since you put all the work in to it. Good to hear you are putting in a police report. Hopefully insurance will cover at least the monetary part of it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
man that blows a few years ago some asshole broke out my drivers window to steal a $30 mp3 player that looked like an ipod. it was a piece of shit car and that was the last straw i junked it cuz it was on its last legs anyways. id try to get a secondhand one and you shouldnt have to but nothings sacred anymore.hope u find the people that did it and kick the shit outta them

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Filed a police report and no, there aren't any city cameras in the area. Filing the insurance is pointless as the deductible is higher than the value of the radio. I printed up some little flyers to drop in my neighbors mailboxes just to let them know what happened and to "keep an eye out" sort of thing, plus if it did happen to be someone in the neighborhood I want them to know everyone knows about it. Here is what I printed up:

Protect Your Property!
Just to make everyone in our neighborhood aware, a vehicle parked on Hickory Street was broken in to and the stereo was stolen from the car. This crime was committed on Tuesday, February 4, 2014 between the hours of 12AM and 8AM. The Norfolk Police Department was contacted, a report has been filed and it is currently being investigated. I encourage all neighbors to remove any valuable items from their vehicles and lock their vehicles at night. If you see any suspicious activity, CALL THE POLICE. We don’t need this type of crime in our neighborhood and we as a community need to do our part to protect our fellow neighbor! Thank you.
The things that bother me are the lack of decency that some asshat would steal it in the first place, then it is a kick in the nuts considering I busted my ass for a day doing the install myself.

Smoqman

BoM Aug. 2014
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
The things that bother me are the lack of decency that some asshat would steal it in the first place....
It's a tragedy that this is all some people "know..."

I hope they change their ways before they reach the point of no return.

Imagine the disappointment and pain their parents must be feeling as well.

Sad all around.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Filed a police report and no, there aren't any city cameras in the area. Filing the insurance is pointless as the deductible is higher than the value of the radio. I printed up some little flyers to drop in my neighbors mailboxes just to let them know what happened and to "keep an eye out" sort of thing, plus if it did happen to be someone in the neighborhood I want them to know everyone knows about it. Here is what I printed up:

Protect Your Property!
Just to make everyone in our neighborhood aware, a vehicle parked on Hickory Street was broken in to and the stereo was stolen from the car. This crime was committed on Tuesday, February 4, 2014 between the hours of 12AM and 8AM. The Norfolk Police Department was contacted, a report has been filed and it is currently being investigated. I encourage all neighbors to remove any valuable items from their vehicles and lock their vehicles at night. If you see any suspicious activity, CALL THE POLICE. We don’t need this type of crime in our neighborhood and we as a community need to do our part to protect our fellow neighbor! Thank you.
The things that bother me are the lack of decency that some asshat would steal it in the first place, then it is a kick in the nuts considering I busted my ass for a day doing the install myself.
Great form of revenge right there. Nothing worse than a low life, piece of shit thief! :argh:

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Craig, you have the best luck....WTH?

Sorry for your luck, get a new radio, can't drive around w/o tunes.

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Jesus that fucking sucks. That would piss me off so much. Like the flyer idea, not saying that you'll get the radio back, but more saying "hey shitbrick, I know you're around here, and you can't fool me twice." And if you can swing it, get a new one. Don't let him think he won. F that guy.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Speedbump is a sneaky bastage, that is all...

Seriously fellas, I appreciate you all letting me vent yesterday. I was beyond pissed and slept lightly last night. I was looking out the window like a crackhead when a car stopped out front.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I hate reading things like this! Im sorry that this happened to you. People that do these things are just terrible lowlives. I hope they get what they deserve.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
That blows...pure and simple.

Sure would be nice if you could catch the little pricks that did this.

Last edited:

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Speedbump is a sneaky bastage, that is all...

Seriously fellas, I appreciate you all letting me vent yesterday. I was beyond pissed and slept lightly last night.

- I was looking out the window like a crackhead when a car stopped out front.-
Ahhhh u ate the brownie!