What's new

Just saw the Misfits! Great show!

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
And a quick public service announcement... Now that it is October, it is officially time to start listening to nothing but Misfits and Samhain tunes...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saw the Misfits back in 1998 when they re-formed and added Michael Graves... Hated it.

In the past 5 years i've grown to like that stuff that they released in 1998 (american Psycho) and now their new signer sucks balls ... maybe i'l lgrow to like him eventually...

Long live Danzig.

Also, btw... been gettin back to the stuff I grew up lately and re-entered the Dead Kennedys... did you know that they also re-formed in 1993ish with a replacement for Jello because he was actually pissed? If you meet Jello at one of his spoken word tours he'll tell you that DK is completely behind him.. VERY BITTER. Which he has a right to be I guess because of all the drama that ensued.

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
now their new signer sucks balls ... maybe i'll grow to like him eventually...
New singer? Jerry Only has been a member of every incarnation of the Misfits, from the very beginning. He is also Doyle's big brother. He has been the singer since Graves left or whatever. Regardless, he is a tool, and has done nothing but cheapen the legitimacy of the Misfits as they existed until 83.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New singer? Jerry Only has been a member of every incarnation of the Misfits, from the very beginning. He is also Doyle's big brother. He has been the singer since Graves left or whatever. Regardless, he is a tool, and has done nothing but cheapen the legitimacy of the Misfits as they existed until 83.
I know its Jerry and I know he's related to Doyle, Only's name slipped my mind. I actually met him that night too back in 1998. Yep, Graves sucked... gave them a very metallica-like sound with his "scoury" voice... Funny, Metallica always saidthey were influenced by the Misfits and then the Misfits sounded like Metallica.