What's new

Just want to say Hi

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Hello Robie,
I'm also new in the forum and new smoker. I had my first one last year and no cigar since 2 months ago.
Now I'm looking for the cigar that'll perfectly fit me, my best option has been to purchase multiple samplers and I know they sell some at Gotham Cigar at very a good price.
My favorite one so far has been the Camacho bold, let me know if you've already tried them!
Have a nice day!

Thanks and welcome to you as well. I've tried just a few. I really like the Flor de Las Antilles and Padron 3000, but I must say say the best I've tried so far are the house cigars from the Dominican cigar shop a few block away from me. I go there just to watch them roll the cigars. Great little shop.

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
Welcome from VA...ohh wait Ohio. Enjoy you time here and make sure to check out the forum rules and history!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks and welcome to you as well. I've tried just a few. I really like the Flor de Las Antilles and Padron 3000, but I must say say the best I've tried so far are the house cigars from the Dominican cigar shop a few block away from me. I go there just to watch them roll the cigars. Great little shop.
Great! I've never seen how they make the cigars in live. What's the name of the shop?