What's new

Keurig Brewer

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Does anyone have one, I have had it for a few years now and the wife and I love it.

Also for thoes who do, where is a good cheap place to find the K Cups?

Attachments

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
We had one at my last office and loved it. We had like 30 choices of drinks from lattes to chai tea to esspresso. they said it was costing like .50 per cup, multiplied by two cups a day for 300 people. got to be pretty expensive but for personal use it would be awesome. I would try Ebay for the K cups.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Yea I had a nice coffee maker for years, but as we have little kids now I do not have time to drink a whole pot in the mornings like I use to. Plus I tend to make my pots very strong and it drove my wife batty.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I certainly cannot live without my Krupps expresso machine (which my wife also loves). I do not have one of those however.

Non-the-less, I am glad you appreciate great coffee with cigars!

What brands of coffee do you like?

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Most of the time I get Green Mountain Dark Magic, or most companys equal to that. For the most part I love Rich Dark Bold Coffees and Esspreso.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Had to bump this. I LOVE this machine. Completely changed my viewpoint on coffee.

I am a fan of Coffee People right now (Jet Fuel and Donust Shop), but there's a Timothy Midnight Magic that I just started to dig too.

I've found Bed Bath and beyond to be the best local source (20% off coupons all the time too) but tons of places have it online.

Anyone else have any favorites?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I got the Italiano Classico and its awesome. Dark Magic and Jet Fuel are also good, and the wife likes Donut Shop.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
How did I miss this thread originally? Hrmph.

Anyways, I have one, but I don't use the K-cups. Instead, I use the K-cup filter and grind my own beans.

The thing I like about the Keurig is that is makes a cup of coffee in SECONDS. When it's 6:45am and I'm stumbling around like an idiot, getting coffee into me ASAP is the most important thing to me. LOL! As for making good coffee, that's debatable. With my own fresh roasted beans ground 1 serving at a time, it's decent enough for drip coffee. It does seem to get pretty dang hot, which is something a lot of rip pots fail at. Plus, it's quick and easy to add water to the pot, and you don't have to reach around to the back like most drip pots.

I like my Keurig.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Most of the time I get Green Mountain Dark Magic, or most companys equal to that. For the most part I love Rich Dark Bold Coffees and Esspreso.
You have to try Green Mountain Double Black Diamond! I love dark magic too, but the double black diamond is the strongest coffee I have ever tried! It definitely gets you going in the morning!!

Also, try coffeeicon . com or shoffee . com. I think Coffeeicon may be a little cheaper, but both places are great!

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
You have to try Green Mountain Double Black Diamond! I love dark magic too, but the double black diamond is the strongest coffee I have ever tried! It definitely gets you going in the morning!!

Also, try coffeeicon . com or shoffee . com. I think Coffeeicon may be a little cheaper, but both places are great!
Thanks!

Also my wife found GM Sumatra for $6.95 for a box of 18, which is an awesome deal!