What's new

Keurig Brewer

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Try Costco. They sell both, the maker and refills.:cool:
Good call! Costco has EVERYTHING!!

Though I don't have one, I was looking into getting one for a while, as my girlfriends roommate has and loves hers.

The Keurig also offers a reusable filter, that's shaped like the cups, and you can put your own blends in. Someone should try out one of these reusable filters with some black dog coffee in it, and see how it is.

I myself just ordered a pound of the stuff, and it should come whenever the roast and ship it. Next time I'm going to have to buy more at once, because with the shipping, the pound costed me about 17 bucks...not what I would hope. Nevertheless, I look forward to someone trying this, and tasting my own first cup of black dog coffee.

Happy brewing, and happy smoking!

-Dave

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are so many places online that sell k-cups at discounted prices. I would suggest looking at coffeeforless.com because of their good selection and good prices.

Easyryder01

The Adjuster
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I suck at making coffee in a standard coffee maker ands I was very happy when I found this machine at bed bath & beyond. Unfortunately all the machines I've used (platinum b70) have been plagued with so many problems that I switched to the cusinart version for k-cups. Bed bath & Beyond were always very good at taking back my machines with no box, papers and in some cases over a year old. I've been through I would say at least 5 machines, this Cuisinart makes now 6. Good luck and keep an eye on the pump noise, coffee cup not filling all the way up as usual, not brewing any coffee at all are some of the problems just to name a few.