What's new

Kirkland Signature Tawny Porto

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My local Costco has this in stock so I picked some up based on your recommendation this past weekend. I will be checking it out this weekend with any luck.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
My local Costco has this in stock so I picked some up based on your recommendation this past weekend. I will be checking it out this weekend with any luck.
Let us know how you like it. The stuff sells out almost immediately where I'm at.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Has anyone tried this yet? I'm curious to know what you guys think...

I have several bottles. If someone wants me to ship a bottle at my cost, I'll do it. I'll need to get a wine shipping box, but that should not be a big issue.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The Costco we were at in Tampa had a ton of it while we were vacationing there...bought a few bottles....get this stuff when and where you can...it's really good for the price.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
The Costco we were at in Tampa had a ton of it while we were vacationing there...bought a few bottles....get this stuff when and where you can...it's really good for the price.
Glad to hear it :). Can you offer a mini review? I think it's on the sweet side, but the complexity is really the clincher for me. I detect a predominate nutty flavor and some oak.

Last edited: