What's new

Knights

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
It should be a good series for sure. Was looking at ticket prices they are crazy. Good luck to you sir on the bet and may the best team win (CAPS)!
Good luck to you as well, and the Caps may be the best team, so I'll decline that part of the wish.;):ROFLMAO:

Vegas was already the most expensive ticket in the league, I can only imagine what the SCF tickets are going for. (For comparison, I paid $400 for a nosebleed at TD Garden for Game 6 in 2013 when the Hawks won the Cup).

Rooting for a great series either way!

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
Fantastic game last night. Capitals had the opportunity at the end to tie it up and just missed. I like the way the Capital played and I hope we can steal the game on Wednesday. Ovi (along with others) were a little shaky to start. I think if the Caps keep the pressure on they are a more physical team and have the talent to win. Defense needs to play MUCH better. I can see the refs did not call much, obvious Wilson hit should have been called and the Reaves cross check in front of the goal that lead to a knights goal should have been called.

Keys to a CAPS victory:

Keep peppering shots
Holtby continues to make great saves
Defense needs to step up
Ovi's line needs to dominate and continue to be more physical

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Exciting game so far....... however, Marchessault should have at leastbeen penalized but maybe ejected for coming from nowhere to get I to the fight.
I don't believe in Conspeiracy theories but, the Cinderella story, and the " NO CALLS " last game and this no call makes me think the "league" wants Vegas to win.

Please, tell me what I'm missing.