What's new

Knights

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Exciting game so far....... however, Marchessault should have at leastbeen penalized but maybe ejected for coming from nowhere to get I to the fight.
I don't believe in Conspeiracy theories but, the Cinderella story, and the " NO CALLS " last game and this no call makes me think the "league" wants Vegas to win.

Please, tell me what I'm missing.
I need to stop drunk posting.

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
They looked great last night. Yes, you could say we got really lucky on some of those Vegas shots, but Vegas didn't look like the better team. Let's just close it out. I said this when I was watching them play Columbus and after Holtby took the goal, this team just looks different that previous years. Our stars are showing up and even more importantly the second, third and fourth line guys are really making some great plays. The team is just clicking.

I hope Trots still handles their forecheck as well as we have been and we will continue to dominate. Fleury has been a non-factor.

Excited for Thursday!

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Historic season for the Knights as well. They have a lot to be proud of.
Yes they do,bro. It was an unexpected season from them. As you said before, they aren't Allstars but played like they were.
Nothing at all to be ashamed about, they came up against a team that was supposed to get the cup this year. Let's see what happens next year for both teams..?

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
The Washington metro area is so jacked up right now. I was in a marching band that participated in the parade for the 83 Redskins superbowl victory.....
That was nothing even remotely close to this. All the near misses, heart breaks and now this. It,s so effing cool!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
If it would have been anyone other than the Capitals I would have been pulling for the knights. That was a storybook season. Great series with some really good hockey played....I’m from the south(Alabama) and have lived here my entire life. Falcons and Braves fan. I’ve only been watching hockey a couple of years. It’s just not followed down here. My 16 year old son was on a flight from ATL to DC and he happened to be on a flight with the capitals. Anyhow he met them and they treated him cool and I guess you could say hung out for the hour. Signed some stuff for him. Anyhow that’s how we got to be Capitals fans....all that to say if I wasn’t them I’d definitely be pulling for Vegas.....now the raiders going to Vegas is a different story

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Speaking of Braves it’s officially baseball season now. Nationals are tied with us right now. But we are ahead of where I think we should be. Don’t have the arms to hold them back. Hoping for a wildcard....enjoyed the messages during the Stanley cup playoffs. Time for a baseball thread now. Thanks for letting this hockey newby join in with y’all