What's new

KPP Introduction to BOTL

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Hola fellow cigar loving brethren. I'm new to the site, although I've had several friends who have been members here for a while (no need to name names for fear of guilt by association ;)....and I've found myself lurking from time to time. I've predominantly spent my time doing trades and what not over the past couple years at Cbid....and while I've enjoyed my time there (and perhaps will continue to be at least a part of that community due to the comfortability factor), I certainly appreciate the knowledge and experience of many of you that call this forum home.

I started out smokin' the cheapo Cbid stuff by bidding on fivers a couple years back, and as soon as I found Don Pepin Garcia......that was all she wrote for me...LOL! After that, it was on to Tatuaje, and Liga Privada (9's & T 52's), and.....well.......does a guy need much else??....LOL! Mix in a Fuente and Padron here and there and that's about where my preferences lie for cigars.

Lookin' forward to being part of the BOTL community and learnin' from some of y'all so thanks for havin' me.

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Welcome to BOTL! Sounds like you have your cigar preferences all sorted out but keep in mind being a BOTL makes it both easier and fun to try new and harder to find sticks, so, with that being said, have a cigar ;)