What's new

KPP Introduction to BOTL

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Ooh goody.......we can swear here!?!?!?!?! And here I was worried about watchin' my manners :transform (j/k of course....maybe ;).

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
So I'm not certain of the rules of engagement here. How does someone go about obtaining addresses....I've got a BOTL (maybe even two) in mind, and where I came from we had these....:driving:

Is it a similar situation here???...or are addresses more priviledged information? I ensure very minimal harm will come to those whom I seek......but can't make any promises that there will be ZERO harm :widemouth

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
So I'm not certain of the rules of engagement here. How does someone go about obtaining addresses....I've got a BOTL (maybe even two) in mind, and where I came from we had these....:driving:

Is it a similar situation here???...or are addresses more priviledged information? I ensure very minimal harm will come to those whom I seek......but can't make any promises that there will be ZERO harm :widemouth
You're probably best to PM funkejj as he has a pretty adequate list of the usual suspects.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0

PM a vet and they will and if hey have it they will be forth coming with the address.

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
LOL....Well, it tis St. Patty's day Costa!!! :bottle:

I knew what you were sayin' either way, and I've got the word out...just waitin' on a reply.