What's new

Kudos to a BOTL

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Glad you've started to enjoy them Jeff, that PCR I've always considered the pound for pound king in the cigar world.

Some advice on the MKUltra and the La Aurora, smoke them SLOW!! They require a gentle touch when drawing and time between puffs, but they will reward you with an awesome experience if you just have the patience.

This forum has provided me with much more than just knowledge in cigars. It's the first and final place I've ever looked, and some of the best people you'll ever meet live here. Welcome to the brotherhood sir!
Amen on this forum and its people! I have been overwhelmed by the kindness and assists I've had in my short time of occupancy here.

I shall get to the MKUltra and the La Aurora this week end, I hope. I will follow your advice. I'm sure I will enjoy. Still a slow process, but I have found I am leaning to the medium and fuller bodied smokes faster than I though I would. Seem to find more flavors and depth. Not so good yet identifying exact flavors, but my senses find more excitement and enjoyment with those I have tried.

I have not purchased any more of the PCR's yet (too many others in the humidor and tupperdor that I must try). But, I will definitely be placing an order before too long. Great smoke indeed, and it suits the many times I do not have an hour and a half or more to sit. I second your "pound for pound" reasoning.