What's new

LA and SD Socal-i September 28 and 29

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
I'm wondering the same thing. The offer to meet at my place is open, and will remain open. If we end up meeting at your place, then that's fine too. Whaddya think @ChefBoyRG54 ?
I've been advised your place is 1.5 hours and Bill is 2.5

I'd much rather do the 1.5 and iirc that allows other make it also since it seems to be a center point

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
I've been advised your place is 1.5 hours and Bill is 2.5

I'd much rather do the 1.5 and iirc that allows other make it also since it seems to be a center point
Ok, there it is then. And I completely understand the drive time. Erjaq is hosting. If I can do anything to help brother, let me know.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Ok, there it is then. And I completely understand the drive time. Erjaq is hosting. If I can do anything to help brother, let me know.
OK, it's a plan. I will try to leave work early on this day to get home around 5:00 P.M. This may or may not be possible depending on what's going on. The wife has an erratic work schedule, but if she's not working that day, maybe I can convince her to make some ribs or a pork shoulder or something like that. Worst case scenario we can just order some pizzas.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
OK, it's a plan. I will try to leave work early on this day to get home around 5:00 P.M. This may or may not be possible depending on what's going on. The wife has an erratic work schedule, but if she's not working that day, maybe I can convince her to make some ribs or a pork shoulder or something like that. Worst case scenario we can just order some pizzas.
Or send Bill a key and he can come by in the afternoon and start the smoker...That wouldn't be weird would it?

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Well, im coming from Costa Mesa where im staying at one of the Marriott's. Will be landing in afternoon, having lunch with and visiting supplier, then free for evening prob around 5 or so. Looking like the valley would be an extreme ride given you guys have semi-real traffic in LA. Pasadena appears to almost be "on the way" to the valley for me.

Is pasadena @erjaq pad the official location since it works best for most(i think)?

Also, what freeways shoudl i absolutely avoid? the 405? the 5? It looks like i could go all the way around downtown if i take the 90 to the 210 to Pasadena. Ill let the GPS do its job, but any insight is appreciated.
@erjaq read up(bout how I used to get beat up)

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
gotcha. Costa Mesa is somewhere in the middle. 1.5 hours seems about right. What time would you be leaving?

EDIT: Sorry, I have now read your post. 5. Got it.
Might be there at noon so I can take a nap in your closet and masturbate in your kitchen before you get home from work