What's new

LA Holiday Herf!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So is this a yes? :)
Ive got 3 kids. Everything is a "tentative" yes... Id like to be there this Sat too to catch the fight. I should see you all there on the 16th though. Many box splits to cash in on with people who are attending. btw I accept cash and cash (Im talking to you Danny!!!)...

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Ive got 3 kids. Everything is a "tentative" yes... Id like to be there this Sat too to catch the fight. I should see you all there on the 16th though. Many box splits to cash in on with people who are attending. btw I accept cash and cash (Im talking to you Danny!!!)...
Ohh yeah. Those Crowned Heads came in huh? Have you smoked 1 yet? I'll be sure to bring you a personal check. :-D

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Okay....So far we have:

Clint
Dannysguitar
Cigar Cowboy
Angry Bill
HafaDaiBoi
Jwintosh
Vegan702

Maybe's are..
Havana Joe
CWS

Looks good so far!!

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
It's a little bit of a drive, but if I can manage to make it out of work early I might be able to make it down for a cigar.

Cheers :ccool:

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Ash has the crowned heads in stock. Remember, we need to be supportive of ash too and buy from him. Since we are using his lounge.
Agreed...Each of us should buy at least 2-3 cigars that night, even if you plan to smoke something else and toss them in your humi when you get home.

Ash (the owner) is struggling just like any other small business right now in this economy.