What's new

Laid Off

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Here we go again!!!!! Mom will sh*t! Oh Well, you guys have the abilty and drive to do what ever you want. We'll always be here for you!!!! Don't rule out Colorado Springs!!!! Nice place to live. And the snow is usually the powdery kind.

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
Here we go again!!!!! Mom will sh*t! Oh Well, you guys have the abilty and drive to do what ever you want. We'll always be here for you!!!! Don't rule out Colorado Springs!!!! Nice place to live. And the snow is usually the powdery kind.
AND....the blizzards are really a 10 year cycle kind of thing. Very nice most of the time...really!!!!:yes: Look it up!!!!!:dance:

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
damn. sorry to hear that. theres a lot of layoffs going around right now. my ol lady just got laid off last week, and my work just laid off 23.

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I'm really sorry to hear this Todd. Keep that positive mental attitude and things will work out for your family I'm sure. We will keep you and Rachel in our thoughts and prayers during this trial, and make sure that you know you've got a network at your disposal that would help out anyway we possibly can.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Man I'm so sorry to hear that this happened to both of you. Ya'll are both smart (gave Rach the edge) and God will bless ya'll with a new job. Stay confident!

PetersCreek

Brother Borealis
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sorry to hear this, Todd but I'm confident y'all will be just fine. I've long taken a piece of advice given by a Chief Master Sergeant I used to work for...

"I don't give a shit about being fired. Every time I've ever been canned, I got a better job."

It's worked for me so far.

Oh...and next time you have to move...come on up to Alaska. We could use a few more good herfers.

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sorry to hear this, will keep you guys in our thoughts. Wanna come to CT, we need some sales people and engineers.

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
Sorry to hear this. But seems like you both have positive attitudes about the whole situation, which will get you through it. Not trying to sound like Pollyanna, but "when a door closes a window opens". Best of luck to both and I'm sure you'll keep us posted.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Wow what a shock to hear Todd, U will be in out thoughts.....
I have always believed Things happen for a reason Good Luck My Friend...

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Right on! We've got Norad and Schriever and some other stuff too I think...

Sorry to hear about the layoffs, Todd... Especially since it was both of you. I can't really give you any advice, seeing as how I've never even had a permanent job and am like half your age :tongueout, but I'm sure everything will work out for you guys.

TYLER
Hey! I am only 29! :rofl: