What's new

Laid Off

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
I am just getting it all together myself and finally able to do my part on digging ourselves out of a hole, that losing my job put my fiancee and I in. I was out of work a few months and she never bitched, moaned or groaned and only asked that when I find work to help her get herself right financially.
I found a better paying job with a bigger Company and becasue fo that we should be back on even ground in about 4 or 5 months. We lost some luxuries for awhile tv, internet, phone and for me personally cellphone.

But I see a light at the end of the tunnel now and in time everything will fall into place for you and your wife. You have the best bunch of folk on here to vent, worry, nail-bite and just share a laugh with...

You will be in our prayers!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Damn! Sorry to hear that. Been laid off once and was next on the list when I left my previous job. Each time made a remarkable difference in improving the quality of life and living for me and my family. Continue with the positive attitudes and all will work out. Will keep ya'll in my thoughts and prayers.

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
That is terrible news Todd but as you say it will all work out and probably for the better. Good luck brother!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Sorry to hear about this, Todd. I hope things turn around quickly.

(I hear the Dallas/Fort Worth area is pretty nice :wink: )

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear that Todd. I will pray for you and your wife, good luck and hope that you two find something soon

gui_tarzan

Certifiable
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yall should move south... at least you wont have that damned white shit all over the ground..
What white shit??? All I see outside is green grass! LOL!!!

Sounds like you have things under control and it's good to "see" you Mrs. Wasch.

:)

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Just saw this Todd. I'm really sorry to hear about this. It definitely ratchets up the stress level for awhile but things will work out. Good things happen to good people. My prayers are with you.

Scott