What's new

Lakers vs. Celtics

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Did you hear Bryant at last night's press conference?

"A lot of wine, a lot of beer, a couple of shots, maybe like 20 of them. Digest it, then get back to work tomorrow.''

He was sober this morning. Only 6 of the 20 shots made it into his mouth.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0

"A lot of wine, a lot of beer, a couple of shots, maybe like 20 of them. Digest it, then get back to work tomorrow.''

:rofl:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0

:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0

That was cold, funny but cold.

One of the best games of the playoffs. I got to see the first three minutes at one airport and the post game wrap-up when I landed.
:angerhead :angerhead :angerhead :angerhead :angerhead

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Kinda like the last one, Can Boston pull it off again?

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Think what you want about Kobe and the rape deal. I think both parties involved are happy with the final outcome, so let sleeping dogs lie. I do however think Kobe is whinny ass bitch, and I would just like him to show up and play ball. I can't stand seeing him in the news for anythiing other than playing the best BBall of his life.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Think what you want about Kobe and the rape deal. I think both parties involved are happy with the final outcome, so let sleeping dogs lie. I do however think Kobe is whinny ass bitch, and I would just like him to show up and play ball. I can't stand seeing him in the news for anythiing other than playing the best BBall of his life.
Better. :yes:

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Don't you mean all "3" parties?

You know what I'm talking about, remember that HUGE rock his wife got??? The $4 million precious stone that weighed 8 carats!

Attachments

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Yep, that became a business decision for her. In CA infidelity does not nessesarily constitute a huge divorce settlement, and they were newlyweds. Sticking it out for 10 more years, means a few more zeros, plus the spending account until then.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Yep, that became a business decision for her. In CA infidelity does not nessesarily constitute a huge divorce settlement, and they were newlyweds. Sticking it out for 10 more years, means a few more zeros, plus the spending account until then.
Not to mention the embarrassment she can cause him during those 10 years. Seriously, who wears a purple tutu to their husbands MVP award ceremony? :wtf:

Anybody see the resemblances here?

One's crazy as hell and the other one is Jim Carrey!

Attachments

Last edited:

koolbooy

Hail To The Redskins!!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Let's see what we have here...

• The Lakers won't win it in 4, 5, OR 6
  • The Celtics have shown they CAN win on the road
  • I don't think the Lakers know what hit THEM

Hahahaha :rofl:

Tonight, the Celtics showed the Lakers how to pull off a "Come from behind" victory.

Go Celtics!!!
lol thats true