What's new

Lancero battle royale

Which lancero do you like???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
El Triunfador Lancero landed a classic IMO.. Day 2 at my store- I smoked 1 stick and bought a box. After 3 more sticks that week, I went back and bought a second box. Then for months grabbed sticks off the store shelf as not to smoke my stuff at home. I have not done that with ANY other cigar. Opus X pl is a great cigar, but really just another of the line that has to be aged to really enjoy a smooth flavorful cigar. I love Opus, but from the week they arrived El T was a finger burner with great complexity and flavor.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Well, the last two cigars I smoked were the El Tri and Opus PL. Both with a year of age. My vote is going to the Opus. I thought the El Tri was OK when they were fresh and after a year I'd call them outstanding. Really an amazing array of flavors going on in there. The Opus I smoked smelled like no other cigar. Really an intense, complex aroma filled with gingerbread, cinnamon, clove, bread dough and some kind of funk that I just could not place. The cigar itself had more intense flavors, a nice array of flavors and changed up thoughout the smoke. When I smoked the El Tri, I was really glad I have some more. When I smoked the Opus, I was trying to figure out how I could squeeze a few more into my already crammed full humi.

Rating - 100%
99   0   1
I have smoked only one of each of these. Last week I bought a box of El T's and am not searching hard for the opus. Don't get me wrong I won't pass one up if it comes my way but I really enjoyed the El T.