What's new

Lancero Feb 2019 + Contest

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Entry 12: Tatuaje skinny something green. Frank? Hyde? I think it's a Frank.

My thought process with Tatuaje is hilarious. Every time, I'm thinking, "Meh, I'm not really into tats, I'm not gonna smoke that." I light it up, first puff I'm like, "see? Just like every other Tatuaje ever. Lame." Second puff I'm like, "holy shit this is good."

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Entry 12: Tatuaje skinny something green. Frank? Hyde? I think it's a Frank.

My thought process with Tatuaje is hilarious. Every time, I'm thinking, "Meh, I'm not really into tats, I'm not gonna smoke that." I light it up, first puff I'm like, "see? Just like every other Tatuaje ever. Lame." Second puff I'm like, "holy shit this is good."
Thanks a Frank and yes after the spice goes away the tend to deliver. I love.the granite taste of Franks.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
The draw was initially tight but loosened up after about 3/4”. This was MUCH better than the two I smoked earlier and made for a much better smoking experience. Surprisingly the early pepper blast was still there too. It calmed down in the 2/3 so I probably smoked it a little faster than before; however, with the easier draw, I enjoyed it more too. One thing to note, I have steadily grown less fond of Mexican San Andres wrappers but somehow found yesterday’s cigar to be quite palpable. With 4-ish years of rest, maybe that’s what I need to do to enjoy the other vitolas in this blend.