What's new

Lancero Feb 2019 + Contest

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Entry #15 for me. Forgot I had a few of these from a trade a while back. Unfortunately, these weren't stored properly before the trade, and every one I've tried from that trade that wasn't in cello (multiple brands) taste exactly the same, like they were in a wet cedar box for years. No flavor at all extreme cedar. It's kinda pungent and gross. So I put them away and forgot about them. When I stumbled across them this morning, I figured I'd give one a try to see if it had improved at all. Nope. But, hey, it gets me another entry!

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Entry #15 for me. Forgot I had a few of these from a trade a while back. Unfortunately, these weren't stored properly before the trade, and every one I've tried from that trade that wasn't in cello (multiple brands) taste exactly the same, like they were in a wet cedar box for years. No flavor at all extreme cedar. It's kinda pungent and gross. So I put them away and forgot about them. When I stumbled across them this morning, I figured I'd give one a try to see if it had improved at all. Nope. But, hey, it gets me another entry!
Harsh review brah