Lancero Feb 2019 + Contest

VeLoRoK

donor3
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Close, but no lancero. (See what I did there?)

If I'm lucky, I'll get one after work tonight, otherwise I'm done. Tomorrow is wifey's bday so there's a zero probability of smoking. Imagine… "Look, honey, I know it's your birthday and you don't really like the smell of cigars, but it's the last day of this special month's contest! Owwww! What was that, jujitsu?"

VeLoRoK

donor3
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Made it! Entry 18! Black Works Sindustry lancero for my final entry.

Awesome contest. I wish there were more lanceros out there. I definitely enjoy the vitola, physically, and in the few cases where I've tried non-lancero to compare, I'd say the lancero is always as good, of not better.

ak2000

donor3
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Made it! Entry 18! Black Works Sindustry lancero for my final entry.

Awesome contest. I wish there were more lanceros out there. I definitely enjoy the vitola, physically, and in the few cases where I've tried non-lancero to compare, I'd say the lancero is always as good, of not better.
How is that Sindustry Lance?

ak2000

donor3
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
In all honesty, I don't really know… I was smoking it straight from the B&M humidor. Tasted flat, wouldn't stay lit, classic case of B&M over-humidification. I have learned to never judge a cigar from a single B&M experience.
That's a good call. I couldn't remember if I like the sindustry or not. I really like the last rites petite lancero.