What's new

Lancero February 2017

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah, La Sirena have big bands.
And that's not a problem per say, except that the arms race in packaging costs money. Obviously its the consumer paying the freight. That, I don't like, its another form of hype. :cigar:
And now, I leave you good people in peace, but I'll point you toward aged lancero's from Habana,,,,,, if you want the best of this vitola,,,,,, which you know. :unsure:

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
This sucks, I have a good dozen or so lances that I saved up in advance of this month and have had a bad cold/sinus thing for about a week now. My 8 month old son goes to day care and the whole family has pretty much been perpetually sick since he started, haha. Like, I went 37 years without having a sinus infection that I was aware of, and I think I am developing my second in like two months right now. I'm sure it will clear up with plenty of February left to enjoy, but I feel like I am missing out right now.

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I never think to, or am able to catch a pic when I'm smoking, so I'll just drop a bulk pic here. Cause, ya know... I'm lazy like that :)IMG_20170201_174723227.jpg
This is most of the stash, minus a couple duplicates... and I know, I know.. some of those aren't exactly Lances, but... I'm a noob, so just look the other way this year :)
I'm hoping the Drumsticks I scored will help make up for it though! lol
IMG_20170203_070053406.jpg

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
This sucks, I have a good dozen or so lances that I saved up in advance of this month and have had a bad cold/sinus thing for about a week now. My 8 month old son goes to day care and the whole family has pretty much been perpetually sick since he started, haha. Like, I went 37 years without having a sinus infection that I was aware of, and I think I am developing my second in like two months right now. I'm sure it will clear up with plenty of February left to enjoy, but I feel like I am missing out right now.
I know how that goes. Luckily haven't had a sinus infection but it's non-stop colds with maybe a week or 2 in between.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk