What's new

Lancero February Veteran and Noobs 12 Month Recon!

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
DPG Blue lancero
CyB made a TAA lancero
Illusione made the HL with a claro/candela wrapper
And El Titan de Bronze Redemption Sun Grown lancero is good, too.

PDR Also did the 1878 Oscuro and the 1878 Maduro lanceros.

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Hi @Dick Leighton .

Thanks for the heads up, do you have any more info about these, when you say store specific does that mean they are not readily available? Also how similar are they to the H-Town Lancero listed above? Different enough to warrant listing separately?

Haven't ever had a H-Town so any more info would be appreciated.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Hi @Dick Leighton .

Thanks for the heads up, do you have any more info about these, when you say store specific does that mean they are not readily available? Also how similar are they to the H-Town Lancero listed above? Different enough to warrant listing separately?

Haven't ever had a H-Town so any more info would be appreciated.
They are store exclusives by different manufacturers for Stogies World in Houston (H Town).

The Munt

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
DPG Blue lancero
CyB made a TAA lancero
Illusione made the HL with a claro/candela wrapper
And El Titan de Bronze Redemption Sun Grown lancero is good, too.

PDR Also did the 1878 Oscuro and the 1878 Maduro lanceros.
Hi Sean, thanks for the input.
Is the DPG Blue Lancero the one with the cursive writing with a darker blue label? Which is different to the one I've listed above : My Father - Don Pepin Garcia Blue Label Lancero
I have noticed there are two Don Pepin Garcia Lances with different labels, would love to get some clarification on this from someone in the know.

I'll add the others to the list now !

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Hi Sean, thanks for the input.
Is the DPG Blue Lancero the one with the cursive writing with a darker blue label? Which is different to the one I've listed above : My Father - Don Pepin Garcia Blue Label Lancero
I have noticed there are two Don Pepin Garcia Lances with different labels, would love to get some clarification on this from someone in the know.

I'll add the others to the list now !
Shoot, didn't see it there already.

The difference in the labels (i think) is just from age. They switched from the "sun" logo to the cursive logo sometime in the late aughts.

The Munt

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
They are store exclusives by different manufacturers for Stogies World in Houston (H Town).
So essentially what is this H-Town business? I see they have H-Town store specifics for Crowned Heads, Tatuaje, Illusione, Quesada, La Palina etc etc...

How does this come about? Some sort of sponsor or what's the story?

Please tell me these guys have nothing to do with it: :ROFLMAO:

upload_2016-3-3_8-58-46.jpeg

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
This list is becoming very extensive. Thank you for putting it together. Blanco Nine Cigars lancero. 7x38, a nice oscuro so it fits into the March theme as well.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
One of my favorite Lanceros that I don't see on the list yet is the Regius Exclusivo USA Extra (not Claro) 7x40. If you have never tried these, they are pretty special IMO. They also have a Claro but they aren't nearly as good.