What's new

lanceros lanceros lanceros!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Bought three Ricky #6's today. One of the best, if not the best lancero I've ever smoked. If I didn't just spend a boatload of $ on Jekyll's yesterday, I would've bought every box the store had View attachment 45693

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Bought three Ricky #6's today. One of the best, if not the best lancero I've ever smoked. If I didn't just spend a boatload of $ on Jekyll's yesterday, I would've bought every box the store had View attachment 45693
Very nice! I'll be smoking one of mine here real soon. haven't had one yet.
Btw where did you get the satin gloves?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I first tried it in the lancero sampler and I was floored at how good it was. I got the satin gloves at Burns East in Chattanooga

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
I think the same [making more lances] can be said for most companies :)
not necessarily. i would rather see someone do a lance in a blend that WORKS. not everything needs eighteen sizes, and three wrapper options. that said, AVO always struck me as a finesse brand? maybe just my perception... but i was surprised i could not think of a lance they currently do. or HAD done, to be honest. either or, it was solid, and i think i liked this vitola of the blend more than any of the others.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
I think the same [making more lances] can be said for most companies :)
not necessarily. i would rather see someone do a lance in a blend that WORKS. not everything needs eighteen sizes, and three wrapper options. that said, AVO always struck me as a finesse brand? maybe just my perception... but i was surprised i could not think of a lance they currently do. or HAD done, to be honest. either or, it was solid, and i think i liked this vitola of the blend more than any of the others.
I agree it needs to work, but I just lean more small rg and like to see those as options when new lines come out. Not even just lances, but something in 46 or less is nice.

It is true that some don't work. For instance i like t52 beli and no9 toro much more than an l40. Although not same blend from my understanding, still a similar profile that shines much better in the larger sizes imo

A good example is viaje full moon. Was interested in buying some until I saw 58rg! no thanks:)