What's new

lanceros lanceros lanceros!

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I just posted this on the cigar deals thread but thought that I would post it here as well.

I just spoke with Tony at Big Star Cigar in Nashville and he has 2 boxes of Headley Grange Drumsticks available if anyone is looking for them. Cost would be $111.65 (including tax) if you picked them up locally and $110.20 (including shipping) if he shipped them to you outside Tennessee. This is an awesome B&M and due to their relationship with (and proximity to) Crowned Heads it is the first place that new Crowned Heads products have been released. I realize that this is not necessarily a "deal" but if anyone is looking for these there are a couple of boxes available.

Tony Benken- Owner
Big Star Cigar
3384 N. Mount Juliet Road, Suite 1100
Mt. Juliet, TN 37122
615.478.9056 cell
Tony@bigstarcigar.com
Still a great smoke, even at that price.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've gotta say, the last lancero from the 10 pack was awesome. I smoked it last because I wasn't at all interested in it but damn it was awesome.

The Cabaiguan guapos lance. Possibly the best one...

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I've gotta say, the last lancero from the 10 pack was awesome. I smoked it last because I wasn't at all interested in it but damn it was awesome.

The Cabaiguan guapos lance. Possibly the best one...

That's funny. I'm actually thinking of saving that one for last since it looks so damn good. Hopefully my willpower holds up. Smoked the first one of the sampler last night - went with the La Casita Criolla. Very very good, even being pretty much ROTT (Had a week of rest).

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, they definitely needed time. I smoked most of mine right when the first batch shipped and they were way too young. Starting to improve though.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
So far the LCC lance is the surprise of the year for me. One of the best Lanceros I've smoked this year. I don't remember any of the reg production sticks being that good!

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I love lanceros and have more of that size than any other. My favorite so far would have to be the Holy Lance but honestly I haven't smoked a bad lancero. When they first came out I bought 2 of the Tat 10ct. samplers and have smoked 2 out of one box. It's about time to change that now that the weather has cooled off. Glad to see so many other folks have a love for the lance.

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0