What's new

lanceros lanceros lanceros!

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I have only had the Headley Grange but I liked it a lot. I have a 7-20-4 and an L40 in the humi. I am sure I will pick up some more!
I'm beginning to see why the lanceros are so sought after. Even in a "cheap" smoke they seem to be better. And of course stronger. The l40's are great!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Triumfador
Santos de miami
Alec bradley tempus
Joya de nicaragua cabinetta
Joya de nicaragua anaño 1970
Fuente opus x
Fuente Don carlos
Headley drumstick
Kristoff criollo

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Tat Black Pl
Ortega Fast Eddie
Ortega The Fox
Tat El Triunfador Brown
Tat El Triunfador Red
LA Palina maduro
La Palina Kill Bill II
Reinado GER Ltd Pl
La Duena
JdN Antano 1970
JdN Cabinet
262 Revere
Oliva Serie V
Headley Grange Drumstick

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm beginning to see why the lanceros are so sought after. Even in a "cheap" smoke they seem to be better. And of course stronger. The l40's are great!
Since I have only had one Lance (Headley Grange) and I have yet to smoke any other types of Headley Grange smokes I have nothing to compare it to but I will eventually. And I can't wait to try the L40.

I just assumed you NH folks had 7-20-4 lanceros for breakfast. I was way off with my stereotype there...
Haha your cracking me up right now. We do love our 7-20-4's but I am trying to branch out. Lol.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have only had the Headley Grange but I liked it a lot. I have a 7-20-4 and an L40 in the humi. I am sure I will pick up some more!
I just assumed you NH folks had 7-20-4 lanceros for breakfast. I was way off with my stereotype there...
Haha that's hilarious right there! I have yet to have a lancero myself but I will soon enough however i do have to say a 7-20-4 does sound freaking delicious for breakfast tomorrow. But on a serious note I agree with Heath even though we have the 7-20-4 in our backyards it's nice to branch out and test the waters of the other greats out there...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a 5pack of pepin garcia my father lanceros and I have nothing but love for this stick!
If you can find em, the fuente don carlos lancero is pretty damn tasty too.

I was gifted a cain F pure ligero lancero and that was great from start to finish. Strange that I got notes of coconut from it..not really sure if that was the intended flavor, but hey!

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I picked up a 5pack of pepin garcia my father lanceros and I have nothing but love for this stick!
If you can find em, the fuente don carlos lancero is pretty damn tasty too.

I was gifted a cain F pure ligero lancero and that was great from start to finish. Strange that I got notes of coconut from it..not really sure if that was the intended flavor, but hey!
The AF don Carlos is one of my favorite smokes! That in a lancero has to be phenomenal!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Just got one of these in a MaW. Looking forward to trying it. You've had them I assume?
I've tried every size except the 7x70 which I can't smoke on principle. The Flathead 6x42 has the most flavor but it's a nicotine bomb so you have to smoke it slowly. Great broadleaf wrapper.

What is MaW by the way?

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
For me hands down the best lanceros are still Fuentes.

Don Carlos
Opus x
Forbbiden X
Casa Fuente

I've smoked almost all the lanceros you guys named off, But I love my Fuente!!

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0

Don Carlos
Opus x
Forbbiden X
Casa Fuente

Haven't had any of those in lancero. Definitely going to be picking up as many lances as i can though

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0

Don Carlos
Opus x
Forbbiden X
Casa Fuente

Haven't had any of those in lancero. Definitely going to be picking up as many lances as i can though

I think that Lanceros are one of the best cigar styles out there. I wish Fuente would bring out a VSG and ESG and Anjeo lanceros! That would be awesome!

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0

Don Carlos
Opus x
Forbbiden X
Casa Fuente

I've smoked almost all the lanceros you guys named off, But I love my lances.

I thoroughly agree with lanceros are the best size. I haven't gotten to try a whole lot of different brands yet though

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still have an original unreleased Cain Daytona lancero from IPCPR 2011. Need to smoke that someday...