What's new

lanceros lanceros lanceros!

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
Favorite size. Love the Fuente laceros. Love the OR pepin blue, the OR el triunfador, the la aurora preferidos cameroon... My fav is the illusions holy lance natural.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just ordered a box of the La Duena PL. I've been smoking quite a few Lanceros lately

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I recall not really "getting" this thread when it was started...but man, I had a lancero recently that blew my mind, now I can't stop thinking about finding every lancero I can find.

Something I just read this morning that kind of explained to me why this size was so enjoyable, most of you probably know, but this made a lot of sense.

From Halfwheel, Nat Sherman press release for their new lanceros:

The lancero format is an extremely elegant size, allowing the smoke’s flavor to remain focused, without incorporating as much air into the smoke as larger ring gauges do,” said Michael Herklots, Executive Director of Retail and Brand Development, Nat Sherman International. “The extra length of the cigar gives greater opportunity for the experience and flavors to change and develop from start to finish, while keeping the smoke cooler longer.”

I originally avoided these because the size just seems awkward, not as manly as holding a Robusto...but now, forget what it looks like, this size makes cigars taste effing awesome imo.

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I recall not really "getting" this thread when it was started...but man, I had a lancero recently that blew my mind, now I can't stop thinking about finding every lancero I can find.

Something I just read this morning that kind of explained to me why this size was so enjoyable, most of you probably know, but this made a lot of sense.

The lancero format is an extremely elegant size, allowing the smoke’s flavor to remain focused, without incorporating as much air into the smoke as larger ring gauges do,” said Michael Herklots, Executive Director of Retail and Brand Development, Nat Sherman International. “The extra length of the cigar gives greater opportunity for the experience and flavors to change and develop from start to finish, while keeping the smoke cooler longer

I originally avoided these because the size just seems awkward, not as manly as holding a Robusto...but now, forget what it looks like, this size makes cigars taste effing awesome imo.
Amazing aren't they? Even cigars that aren't very good in other sizes can be fantastic when the blend is rolled into a lancero

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

The lancero format is an extremely elegant size, allowing the smoke’s flavor to remain focused, without incorporating as much air into the smoke as larger ring gauges do,” said Michael Herklots, Executive Director of Retail and Brand Development, Nat Sherman International. “The extra length of the cigar gives greater opportunity for the experience and flavors to change and develop from start to finish, while keeping the smoke cooler longer.”

Amazing aren't they? Even cigars that aren't very good in other sizes can be fantastic when the blend is rolled into a lancero

Yes...do they put unicorn tears in there or what...I don't totally get it but I want all of them, lol.

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0

The lancero format is an extremely elegant size, allowing the smoke’s flavor to remain focused, without incorporating as much air into the smoke as larger ring gauges do,” said Michael Herklots, Executive Director of Retail and Brand Development, Nat Sherman International. “The extra length of the cigar gives greater opportunity for the experience and flavors to change and develop from start to finish, while keeping the smoke cooler longer

Yes...do they put unicorn tears in there or what...I don't totally get it but I want all of them, lol.
Yes! and every time they roll one a kitten has to die

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Yes! and every time they roll one a kitten has to die

So be it.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Earlier in this thread people were referring to a "nicotine bomb", what's up with that?

Do Lancero's have a particularly strong kick to them or maybe I mis-read that, I'll have to go back a few pages and see what it was.