What's new

Lars Tetens SCP Branque

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Anyone ever smoke one of these? I recieved one as a gift. Not sure what to think about it.

S.C.P. (Stone Cold Pimpin).

Price: $172.00 per stick
Size: 6 x 60

Product Description: This cigar is legendary in the Industry. Bold, Spicy and STRONG! These cigars have been patiently aged for twenty years. Yes, twenty. The blend and exact construction is a secret, and should you purchase one, you will understand the reason why. A rare treat for some, or an ordinary luxury for others, the SCP is a one of a kind smoke!

TheCigarKid

Cigaraholic
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Ewww, those are like Acids if I'm not mistaken, pass! Even the size is very intriguing. Don't each cigar come w/ a card with a half naked lady on it, some marketing, ay.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Anyone ever smoke one of these? I recieved one as a gift. Not sure what to think about it.

S.C.P. (Stone Cold Pimpin).

Price: $172.00 per stick
Size: 6 x 60

Product Description: This cigar is legendary in the Industry. Bold, Spicy and STRONG! These cigars have been patiently aged for twenty years. Yes, twenty. The blend and exact construction is a secret, and should you purchase one, you will understand the reason why. A rare treat for some, or an ordinary luxury for others, the SCP is a one of a kind smoke!
WHAWHAWHAT! :rolling:

Rating - 100%
179   0   0
Never had that one. I have had the Shorty back in the 90's and I liked it. I had the Shorty again a few years ago and I hated it, total garbage. To their 20 year claim, I don't remember ANY cigars that were 6x60 sold in the cigar stores I used to frequent in 1991. Though I do not know a lot about Lars Teton products.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
It would take a Pimp with a lot of working girls turning a lot of tricks to afford to smoke that on a regular basis. Well, there's a cigar for everyone out there somewhere.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
so coming from the cigar gifter...it seems that most of you are big fan of the cigar mags with all of those very reliable ratings.....the price is very high..I agree....but this cigar was a cigar rolled by Lars Tetens himself...I wonder what the price would be if Carlito,Rocky,Litto, or any of the other main stream guys out there. The regular line is far more affordable. Lars Tetens are a very unique boutique line of cigars....its not for everyone, this I will agree. But if you have not smoked one...dont be a hater. Just a little side note Lars Tetens is one of the most unique and interesting guys that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.:cbig:

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Ash,

I don't think folks are hating. The price is crazy high though and that is what tweaks folks out. I have no idea what the cigar tastes like, but I have had and continue to get stuff rolled by mainstream masters, like Litto and Pepin himself. Don't forget, Pepin goes into the factory and rolls alot still. And yes, I have even been handed a cigar rolled by Carlito also. These cigars rolled by these masters are not that high in price.

As for the big magazines, I personally can't stand CA. I read Cigar Journal and Cigar Press, but make my own decisions on cigars, since my own palate is probably better than most of the reviewers.. lol.

Personally, there are not too many cigars that I would spend $100 per stick for. The Dunhill Mojito is one. But that would have to be a special event or circumstance to pay that kind of money for. But then again, I am the guy that would pay $200 for a bottle of bordeaux.

And Lars is a unigue person, as is his lady Musashi. Good people from what I hear.

On a side note, I hear Lars' chocolate is da bomb though!

Last edited:

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
What a joke! $172, but since the blend is a "secret", you have no idea what you are smoking! LOL

PASS!!

Edit: Not a hater, Ash....As Bill points out, it's just the price.

Last edited: