What's new

LAS CALAVERAS EL 2014 (Now Shipping)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The guys at smoke ring in clear lake had them, but they were moving fast, so i grabbed a couple on friday. Will be smoking one in about 3 hours!!! Smells incredible!!!

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hey Jon,

I bought a box of robustos but have not tried them yet. I love the box design and I was wondering if you plan to offer shirts or other apparel with that graphic. I would love to buy a t-shirt with LC artwork on it :). Just a suggestion..

Rating - 100%
151   0   0
Hey Jon,

I bought a box of robustos but have not tried them yet. I love the box design and I was wondering if you plan to offer shirts or other apparel with that graphic. I would love to buy a t-shirt with LC artwork on it :). Just a suggestion..
I know I am not Jon lol but on the crowned heads website they have a store that has a shirt and a hat.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hey Jon,

I know I am not Jon lol but on the crowned heads website they have a store that has a shirt and a hat.
Thank you, Sir ;)

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I broke down and bought a box of the 652. Outstanding cigar ROTT. Has anyone tried all of the sizes to see how they compare.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
There is another Vendor with a slightly better pricing than Emersons for a box...they even offer half a box and 5 paks. PM me to find out as I don't want to disrespect the Vendors who do business here.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You just did.
Did I? Had I named the Vendor then I'd agree with you but for those who would like a good deal...just like everybody else who puts out info on here. Since you seem to be the conscience of the Forum then I'll not give out that information.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Interesting as I was a little underwhelmed with this one. Loved the Four Kicks and Headley even more. Wasn't fond of the JDH as much. I've smoked 3 robustos and 2 toros so far and they all has the same thing happen. Amazing pre light draw and tobacco smell. Upon lighting, nice pepper to start with with an excellent earthy tone. when I got to the half way point, they turned really bitter. This was especially evident with the robustos. These were all from one shop, so it could have just been box or shop specific. I'm going to pick up a couple during the week and see if there is a difference. I really want to like these as they were really good till they got bitter. G1

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I tried my first robo today with less than a week of rest, and liked it, but not overwhelmed. This box will be re-opened in a month. Smoking cigars right off the UPS jet is a habit I need to break ;)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tried the robo a couple nights ago. Crazy flavors like citrus and leather, and I was able to retrohale the whole time and get sweet spice and even a little chocolate. But the first cigar I grabbed from my six-pack had a more than spongy feel to it. It got hot about 2/3 through. I checked the other five and they feel packed and not spongy at all. I also was one of the lucky few to grab a box, but I'm not gonna be touching those for a long time.