What's new

LAS MAREAS (Crowned Heads)

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Angry Bill - Very nice of you to say that; however, it's always been a "2-way" street to me--I WANT and APPRECIATE everyone's feedback and input..I think that, in the end, it makes for better cigars/products--and that's a 'win-win' for everyone.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Jon,

I love that you seek input from us. I have yet to find one of your cigarsthat I did not enjoy or didn't fit somewhere into my flavor palate. There are many manufacturers out there, but guys like you, Pete, as well as others are friends of the cigar smoker, it's nice to see that relationship. Thanks for all you do for us,
+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Hey guys, are yours coming with blue foot bands? I got a fiver from cigarfed and that surprised me. I almost wondered if I got the wrong sticks

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey guys, are yours coming with blue foot bands? I got a fiver from cigarfed and that surprised me. I almost wondered if I got the wrong sticks
Just placed my order with them. I'll see how they come and let you know.

Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I just learned that my vendor actually screwed up my order. They created a shipping label, but never shipped the darned box. I've already got a refund, and an offer of something else with a discount, but I'm pissed. I was really looking forward to these.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I just learned that my vendor actually screwed up my order. They created a shipping label, but never shipped the darned box. I've already got a refund, and an offer of something else with a discount, but I'm pissed. I was really looking forward to these.
No good! Cigar federation still has a couple fivers in stock if you want.

Mr. McSquirelly

Joe Bananas
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
So, here I was wishing the day away at work when the receptionist brings over a box for me. I'm thinking, what the hell did I order. Then I open it, and it's my missing box of Las Mareas.

Now, since I called yesterday asking where they were, I got a refund plus an offer on a killer deal for another box. Well, now that I have the cigars, I feel bad, and I call them up. After letting them know I have the cigars, and my money, I ask if they want me to send the money back. He says, "That would be good, but I'll also still honor the promise of a killer deal for the trouble." I say no problem, how about a box of Viaje Candy Canes?

So, all in all, I ended up with my Las Mareas, and a box of my favorite Christmas smoke, for $300 shipped. Today was a good day.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Arrived today. I know I'm posting twice the same pic but I'm pumped for these. If only it wasn't the middle of winter!
I should have gotten the return air heater in our garage instead the forced fan exhaust. Damn.