What's new

LAS MAREAS (Crowned Heads)

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
ChuckMejia - That's awesome (coincidence)....howzit smokin??

PS - THANK YOU for your service.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
It was nice started a bit spicy but only for a few minutes. Construction was great flavor and retro was nice. Wish I had more time to smoke it. Had to quit early for work reasons. Nice stick tho!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I don't know why this just showed up in my notifications, but I believe you will like them @sean! I ordered a box if that even remotely says anything (probably not though).
Are these still available? Where can I get some?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I'm still waiting on my box purchase. My vendor created a shipping label last week, but that's the only thing mentioned when I track the DC#. I'm hoping this is just holiday backup, but they're getting a phone call later to verify whether or not they've shipped.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
HIM* - thanks for those comments...it was really important to me to create something with this blend (Las Mareas) that did not compete with or was too similar to what we have in our current regular production portfolio.

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Jon,

I love that you seek input from us. I have yet to find one of your cigarsthat I did not enjoy or didn't fit somewhere into my flavor palate. There are many manufacturers out there, but guys like you, Pete, as well as others are friends of the cigar smoker, it's nice to see that relationship. Thanks for all you do for us,