What's new

Las Vegas IPCPR Herf 2013

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I didn't see a thread for this yet and I know there will be more than a few BOTL in Vegas this year for the show. I am arriving the Friday before the show starts, July 12th. I'm driving up so I should be there around 11am that day. Would love to get together with some of the BOTL/SOTL folks for a little pre-show HERF and libations. Not sure if Friday night or Saturday night would work better for folks but I think we can get a consensus going here and figure something out. Maybe meet at Rhumbar? I try to avoid Casa Fuente during the show because of how crazy busy it gets. 2 years ago we had a good time in Old Town Vegas at Binions so maybe there again? What does everyone think? Or is there something already planned and I missed the post?

Let's get some ideas rolling in this thread and see what we can get together guys.

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Binions was a good place to meet because it was off the beaten path. Rhumbar would probably be crowded and they always got that music blaring so dang loud out there.

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I know a lot of guys come up just to have a little vacation and hang out even though they can't get into the show itself. Doesn't mean you can't be in Vegas to chill.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I know a lot of guys come up just to have a little vacation and hang out even though they can't get into the show itself. Doesn't mean you can't be in Vegas to chill.
Yeah I thought about that too...I've done sema and magic and for me at the time those were work and people not workin are in the way until afterwards lol

Fia

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Finalizing some details for our annual Hawaii Retailers/BOTL herf. It will be Saturday the 13th at Binions downtown. Same place as 2011. 8:30-??? I will post more as we get closer.

Open to all IPCPR attendees and BOTL board members. No tilapias!!!

Cheehoo!!!

Aloha

Fia

Jadawin

Drew Estate Cigars
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Fia! hoping to be able to come to this again this year depending on how long our meeting goes on saturday!

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Sweet, I should be able to make it Fia. I was hoping you were setting it up again like 2011, that was a blast.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
this is awesome. I am going to be in Vegas but not for the IPCPR but a financial aid convention. I leave sat at 10pm so i may be able to get out to meet some of the BOTL's. If something is done on fri or sat during the day i could probably meet up for that as well.

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Glad your setting it up Fia. I had such a good time with you guys last couple years looking forward again to it this year.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Looking forward to the 2013 Herf at Binion's on Saturday, 7/13 starting at 8:30pm. This is at the same place we did it in 2011, the old restaurant on the lower level. We had a great time at the last Vegas herf with over 80 in attendance.

So we should start the list now. Here is who is attending so far:

Fia
Brandon P (+2)
CAJoe (+3)
Jadawin
Reinado Cigars
mc808
Hawaiian
Markswam
Dan
Tad
Jason
Thedude
Dante Cigars
Jesus Fuego (+ Plasencias ?)
Jeff Borysiewicz (Corona Cigar Co.)
Frank Seltzer (+ Rob)
Dion (Illusione)
Mike (Roma Craft)
Joe Fong (+4)
podman28
Jonathan Drew
HalfWheel (4)
reeve11 (+2)
Daniel Jensen (Union Cigar Society)
SquirrelofAnarchy
Dave Puskavich +1 (Leaning House Cigars)
Cigar Will +3
Chief Hava

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
You know I'm in! Btw, anyone bringing tilapia for Fia gets a stick from me lol.

Fia
Brandon P
CAJoe
Jadawin (?)
reinado cigars
mc808
hawaiian

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I think I will bring some 2013 GER Premium Collection unreleased vitolas with me...petite lanceros, corona gordas etc.

Best,
Antonio