What's new

Las Vegas IPCPR Herf 2013

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this the thread for the BOTL party? I recall that the last two years (the only two I have attended the show) there has been a party/HERF.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Is this the thread for the BOTL party? I recall that the last two years (the only two I have attended the show) there has been a party/HERF.

This is not an official BOTL party. It's just a get together that Fia, Mark and I started back in 2009 in New Orleans. We always have it on the first day of the IPCPR right after the Welcome Reception. You are welcome to attend if you can make it.

Rating - 100%
104   0   0

This is not an official BOTL party. It's just a get together that Fia, Mark and I started back in 2009 in New Orleans. We always have it on the first day of the IPCPR right after the Welcome Reception. You are welcome to attend if you can make it.
Man... we had some good times in New Orleans.

Wish I could get away this year! Smoke one for me, boys!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks. I was at something last year at a smoke shop/bar a block or so away from Corona the first night. Pete, Dion, G. Rico, Saka, Skip were all there along with the BOTL bros. Same event?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick question for you. I have never been to Las Vegas IPCPR Herf is it worth making a trip from Chicago?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick question for you. I have never been to Las Vegas IPCPR Herf is it worth making a trip from Chicago?
Last year it was pretty awesome. In addition to hanging with the BOTL brothers, a ton of manufacturers were there and hung out all night. Small venue, small group, lots of great interaction.

Pete Johnson, Casper, Dan, etc...
Dion from Illusione
George Rico
Skip Martin from RoMa Craft
Drew Estate (Saka, Nick, etc...)

A lot of sticks flying around from both brothers and manufacturers.

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I will have our local Drew/JdN/Rocky/EPC/Xikar/AB/Miami/La Aurora rep with me this year as well guys. Gonna be a blast!

Rating - 100%
23   0   0

Thanks. I was at something last year at a smoke shop/bar a block or so away from Corona the first night. Pete, Dion, G. Rico, Saka, Skip were all there along with the BOTL bros. Same event?
Yes, same event. I booked the Orlando herf at the cigar bar Stogies. Fia booked the Vegas herf in 2011 as well as this year's.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
23   0   0

Man... we had some good times in New Orleans.

Wish I could get away this year! Smoke one for me, boys!
Will do AJ!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Yes, same event. I booked the Orlando herf at the cigar bar Stogies. Fia booked the Vegas herf in 2011 as well as this year's.
Cool. Count me in along with Dante Cigars. If there's anything special that has to be done for a manufacturer to come and bring sticks let me know on PM.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Glad you can make it. Manufacturers aren't required to bring anything. They can if they want to show something off. Last year Jonathan Drew and Willie Herrera came and brought along Undercrown Corona Vivas and Papas Fritas. I'm pretty sure Jesus Fuego is coming with some sticks this year.

Fia

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Looking forward to the 2013 Herf at Binion's on Saturday, 7/13 starting at 8:30pm. This is at the same place we did it in 2011, the old restaurant on the lower level. We had a great time at the last Vegas herf with over 80 in attendance.

So we should start the list now. Here is who is attending so far:

Fia
Brandon P (+2)
CAJoe
Jadawin (?)
Reinado Cigars
mc808
Hawaiian
Markswam
Dan
Tad
Jason
Thedude
Dante Cigars
Jesus Fuego (+ Plasencias ?)
Jeff Borysiewicz (Corona Cigar Co.)
Frank Seltzer (+ Rob)
Dion (Illusione)
Mike (Roma Craft)
We are pretty much set. Binions was kind enough to give us the venue for free. The only thing we have to do is make sure we take care of the servers ie tipping.