What's new

Las Vegas IPCPR Herf 2013

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Looks like I am going to have company. Count me in for at least +3. 2 of my guests have come to the last 2 and definitely do not wanna miss it again this year. One may even bring some of his new cigar line Archangel along.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Looks like I am going to have company. Count me in for at least +3. 2 of my guests have come to the last 2 and definitely do not wanna miss it again this year. One may even bring some of his new cigar line Archangel along.
The more the merrier. We are expecting more than 100 again this year.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad you can make it. Manufacturers aren't required to bring anything. They can if they want to show something off. Last year Jonathan Drew and Willie Herrera came and brought along Undercrown Corona Vivas and Papas Fritas. I'm pretty sure Jesus Fuego is coming with some sticks this year.
Thanks for the info. I remember the DE giveaways from last year...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Reeve11

crookedburn
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Cigar Press will be in the house for sure.

I'll be there with my wife and sister like last year. I can't speak for Thor at this point but I'm guessing him and his family will be with us also.

Dan

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I talked to Patrick from halfwheel today and he may make it out for this as well. Not sure about Charlie, Brooks, or Brian but I am sure they will see this thread.

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
One of my guests is a cigar roller. He wants to bring some stuff and roll cigars at the party. Let me know if there is any problems with that.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My favorite event to weasel cigars all year! See you guys there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of my guests is a cigar roller. He wants to bring some stuff and roll cigars at the party. Let me know if there is any problems with that.
I remember from the legal seminar at last year's show, there's a relatively new federal statute that can associate heavy fines with event cigar rolling. I don't recall the specifics but the speaker was a former Federal prosecutor and seemed credible. At least one shop owner at the event was claiming he had been hit with some 6 digit fines he was fighting at the time.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Hoping to make it, but my day starts at 1030 with all the seminars and likely will go until midnight. Hoping to possibly cut out early and make my way there for this.