What's new

LAST DAY : BOTL / Drew Estate Holiday Extravaganza

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
My celebration cigars are for my kids birthdays the boxes of cc's that were "born" the same month and year that they were. Other celebrations I end up with a Sir Winston.

I'd like to add my thanks for the contest and being really new to the nc scene i will definitely research the Drew Estate range.

Thanks for all the contests !

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I enjoy my cigars mainly in the summer months when my boat is in the water and will smoke mid price sticks most of the time but in the off season i only smoke 3 to 6 a month and when i do i enjoy Undercrowns with friends and family not really celebrating anything but the time spent with them, but would love to give a Padron or Liga Privada a try at some point

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
I enjoy my cigars mainly in the summer months when my boat is in the water and will smoke mid price sticks most of the time but in the off season i only smoke 3 to 6 a month and when i do i enjoy Undercrowns with friends and family not really celebrating anything but the time spent with them, but would love to give a Padron or Liga Privada a try at some point
How about stopping by the introductions forum and posting a proper intro.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Best cigar in the humi - I currently have some 9's and Sharks that fit that bill with a few Dirty Rats on the way for future special occasions.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Thanks again for the contest DE!

I don't really have a "go-to" cigar, I really go with the flow and take what is sounding good to me that day. I might plan an aged cigar or a sentimental cigar, but I like variety and usually change my mind when I open the humi anyway! LOL

Aloha