What's new

Latakia

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
So is Penzance Latakia? I know I am still a little ignorant to the pipe scene.
nope, but it has latakia. lat is a "condiment" tobacco, used to add flavor and interest to a blend without using flavored casings or toppings. it is frequently in "english" blends, and almost always in "balkan" blends. it adds a whole bunch of pungent smokey flavors and rich creamy textures to a blend, but you would have to be a special kind of crazy to smoke it "neat". see above. o)

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Well, after I put the bag of Latakia in the box,I had to put something in there to keep it from bouncing around and I was out of bubble wrap, news paper, cotton balls, or toilet paper.

Hope you enjoy!

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Well, after I put the bag of Latakia in the box,I had to put something in there to keep it from bouncing around and I was out of bubble wrap, news paper, cotton balls, or toilet paper.

Hope you enjoy!
Hope you picked up from shit tickets on your way home from the P.O.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
He's a real sumbitch!! LOL He hit me and the wife too! I posted in the bomb thread...check it out!
I just bought a pipe off him too. Hesitant to open that package when it lands! He did tell me that he & the Mrs. like coffee though, so we'll see what I can do about that. :)

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Lmao!! I am loving this thread. It's amazing how many of us pipe smokers are out there now. It usually subsides seasonally but we are growing strong!

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
He's a real sumbitch!! LOL He hit me and the wife too! I posted in the bomb thread...check it out!
I just bought a pipe off him too. Hesitant to open that package when it lands! He did tell me that he & the Mrs. like coffee though, so we'll see what I can do about that. :)
I knew I was hesitant for a reason! Thanks for the great extras, Russ!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I knew I was hesitant for a reason! Thanks for the great extras, Russ!

Glad you like it!
I need to find smaller boxes, these box fillers are killing me. :cursing:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have to say that I am and have been for a while a Latakia fan. There is just something about that amazing smokey aroma and the unique taste. I am currently slowly expanding out and trying what ever pipe baccy I have came across. But Latakia is at the top of my list.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im definitely a big latakia fan. Top of my list in no particular order. Boswells northwoods, Penzance, Priate Kake, Billy Budd, and SPC PLUm pudding.