What's new

Late night smoking and discussion thread

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Probably not the right thread, but @akpreacherplayz and @kit_luce I thought of you guys being fellow vollies. This happened overnight here on the east coast a few hours ago while operating on the Long Island Expressway at an MVA. A tractor trailer plowed into this engine that was blocking traffic. Miraculously, nobody died and I think the driver of the tractor was the only one injured. These guys and girls had their guardian angels sitting on their shoulders looking out for each and every one of them.

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Probably not the right thread, but @akpreacherplayz and @kit_luce I thought of you guys being fellow vollies. This happened overnight here on the east coast a few hours ago while operating on the Long Island Expressway at an MVA. A tractor trailer plowed into this engine that was blocking traffic. Miraculously, nobody died and I think the driver of the tractor was the only one injured. These guys and girls had their guardian angels sitting on their shoulders looking out for each and every one of them.

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk
Glad everyone went home safe. This is 100% why vehicle staging should be the biggest thing drilled into people's heads before the ever sit in the operator seat of any apparatus. I hate working on the interstate, but I will not hesitate, much to the disapproval of state troopers, to such any and every road down I'm working on. Fuck traffic, I'm going home in the morning. Do you have move over law out there? It is legally required to move over and slow down for tow trucks and emergency vehicles in IN. I've seen Leo's take off after people from a scene on more than one occasion