What's new

Late night smoking and discussion thread

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hi Brothers,
Carpe noctem, just lit up a Por Larranaga Montecarlo and hoping the rest of this week goes smoothly for you guys, and myself as well. I tend to over think things, and when I do, it is because there is not enough of the funk in my life. I'm gonna get some funk right now, and I think I will share it with you all.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hi Brothers,
Carpe noctem, I finishing up a 2016 PSD4 and loving it. As you guys might be able to tell from my earlier post on Kerouac, I have an affinity for the Beat Generation Poets of the 1950-1960's. Of these guys Ginsburg is a particular favorite of mine so I figured that I'd share this with you:

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hi Brothers,
Carpe noctem, I really need to tell you guys about this amazing Warped Lirio Rojo from a 2017 cab; thanks to @qpzmide for this smoke. This is truly a phenomenal cigar. It is so good that I feel like it deserves its own thread. I'm gonna go make that thread now.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Man brother, you seem blown away by this one. It must be great! I’ve just started with cigars so I’ve only tried but a few. I look forward to coming across a cigar that reaches those heights for me. I’m just happy with my New Worlds right now. Cheers.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Man brother, you seem blown away by this one. It must be great! I’ve just started with cigars so I’ve only tried but a few. I look forward to coming across a cigar that reaches those heights for me. I’m just happy with my New Worlds right now. Cheers.
Yeah Man, they are crazy good! They are rare, like really rare, but wow, just wow.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Atlantic has cabs in stock. If you pick one up and wanna unload a 10’er let me know.
I just saw that; I just blew my entire budget for August last night (3 boxes of goodness with the special twang). They also sell fivers according to the site. I might try to sneak a fiver past my wife though!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
@Juice, It is good seeing you on this thread brother; it was fun getting jumped in to the BOTL on the other thread with you brother! I hope the info that I sent was helpful!