What's new

Late night smoking and discussion thread

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I happened to fly in Dylan’s Private jet once. My company had a meeting in The Bay Area we had to get to quickly so we chartered a private jet. Dylan was in Minneapolis for some reason so when he wasn’t using it, he made it available for charters. Nothing fancy about it. I guess I would describe it as utilitarian as private jets go.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I happened to fly in Dylan’s Private jet once. My company had a meeting in The Bay Area we had to get to quickly so we chartered a private jet. Dylan was in Minneapolis for some reason so when he wasn’t using it, he made it available for charters. Nothing fancy about it. I guess I would describe it as utilitarian as private jets go.
Dude, I would freak-out! I love that guy!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I think I’m going to take another Tylenol and see if I can fall asleep finally. Have a good night. I have my Cigar all picked out for tomorrow. I’m going with a Montecristo Grupo de Maestros Private Batch III that has 270 days in my humidor.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
My dad, gran-dad, and uncles were all carpenters. I was a bad carpenter for several years. I would try to make everything a perfect work of art, not the most financially beneficial way of building stuff. This song hits home:

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Well, I think I’m going to take another Tylenol and see if I can fall asleep finally. Have a good night. I have my Cigar all picked out for tomorrow. I’m going with a Montecristo Grupo de Maestros Private Batch III that has 270 days in my humidor.
Sleep well Brother!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hi Brothers,
Carpe noctem, just lit up a Quintero Brevas from 2015. Thinking about the week ahead; will probably call it a night after this cigar. Because of the Panic discussion, I figured I'd drop an old favorite of mine: