What's new

Late night smoking and discussion thread

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
HI Brothers,
Today has been pretty busy; I finished the first draft of a manuscript for publication. And just sent it to my co-author. The next couple of weeks are going to be busy, but doable. Smoking a Flores y Rodriguez Cabinet Selection

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
HI Brothers,
Today has been pretty busy; I finished the first draft of a manuscript for publication. And just sent it to my co-author. The next couple of weeks are going to be busy, but doable. Smoking a Flores y Rodriguez Cabinet Selection
Hey brother! Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I’ve got an early morning ahead of me so I’m going to have to call it a night. Sounds like you had a productive day. Enjoy your smoke and the rest of your night.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hey brother! Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I’ve got an early morning ahead of me so I’m going to have to call it a night. Sounds like you had a productive day. Enjoy your smoke and the rest of your night.
Glad to see you Brother, I will be calling it a night soon as well. Watching some OITNB on NetFllix. Finishing a Quintero Brevas 2016.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hi Brothers,
Today at work went well, and I'm celebrating with a few delicious smokes. First, I had a Warped Lirio Rojo, then a Crux Ninfamaniac Dark, and just lit up a PLP from 16. I get nice caramel and black walnut from every one of these PLPs. Like a black walnut and caramel ice cream Sunday. Hope each of you is well. Gonna play a little Sade jazz jungle remix. I spent several years as a jazz jungle Dj, and used to drop this type of thing in the club at 2 A.M., more than the bass used to drop (in 96-98, if you know what I mean).

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Trying to keep from going too deep into my love for electronic music with you guys tonight (I know some people hate it).
but this: