What's new

Late night smoking and discussion thread

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'm hoping to venture out to the B&M this week to pick up a Warped Black Honey. Never had anything from them but the Rojo; and think I might like them.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
How is that Tat? Those cigars always impress me. Closest thing to a CC that I've ever tasted. My first was in 2007 when a friend told me that the Brown Label reminded him of a CC. Nothing at the time even came close but the Tat that he gave me did!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
How is that Tat? Those cigars always impress me. Closest thing to a CC that ive ever tasted. My first was in 2007 when a friend told me that the Brown Label reminded him of a CC. Nothing at the time even came close but the Tat that he gave me did!
Yeah, I should see if my local B&M carries Warped. When I looked on Atlantic they were pretty much sold out on most of their stuff.
Their website has a vendor search!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
How is that Tat? Those cigars always impress me. Closest thing to a CC that ive ever tasted. My first was in 2007 when a friend told me that the Brown Label reminded him of a CC. Nothing at the time even came close but the Tat that he gave me did!
I was just gonna bring up that this is supposed to be more like a CC. I couldn’t tell you since I’ve never had a CC, but this is a delicious little stick. It’s heartier than say the Lirio Rojo, not as creamy, but I really like it. Lots of smoke, and I really like that.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I've not had that particular line but have smoked almost a whole box of the Series P, which I've heard is made of a mixed-filler version of the same tobacco. I love them. Very close to CC, not too strong, not too weak. Oiliest cigar in my humidor right now.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I've not had that particular line but have smoked almost a whole box of the Series P, which I've heard is made of a mixed-filler version of the same tobacco. I love them. Very close to CC, not too strong, not too weak. Oiliest cigar in my humidor right now.
I almost ordered the Series P, since it was the most affordable, but I decided to try the Havana VI instead.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I’m smoking the Hermoso, which is 5.6 x 46. I think I really like that ring size.
Dude, I think coronas are the best. I always prefer them. Give me a 5-6 by 40-46, any day. Better flavor, smoke output, & construction. The classic size for the connoisseur. I have not forgotten to send you some smokes, just waiting :)

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
After coronas and petit coronas, I like lanceros and robustos. 99% of what I smoke are from these categories. I also like a Churchill and double corona from time to time but they are too expensive, usually.