What's new

Late night smoking and discussion thread

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
What are you working on?

I currently writing up my methodology for a study I will be conducting. A lot of work tonight. Currently smoking a Padrón 1964 Anniversary series Diplomat. Smooth for sure. Black coffee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
What are you working on?

I currently writing up my methodology for a study I will be conducting. A lot of work tonight. Currently smoking a Padrón 1964 Anniversary series Diplomat. Smooth for sure. Black coffee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice, I'm writing a grant application for a small pilot clinical trial!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
When I was in grad school working toward my doctorate, I was often filled with self-doubt. A big part of that process is defending your right to be there. It is strange but these two video clips were my biggest sources of strength during that time. I was the first person in my family to get a bachelors degree, much less a masters and a PhD!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hello brothers! So I finally make it home after a long week of work. My wife tells me to be sure to give her a kiss goodnight before I go out back to smoke. Then she surprises me with these!

View attachment 121051

She said she just wanted to get me something I would enjoy after a long, tough week. Well she got her kiss alright!
Sweet... Good to see you Joe!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hello brothers! So I finally make it home after a long week of work. My wife tells me to be sure to give her a kiss goodnight before I go out back to smoke. Then she surprises me with these!

View attachment 121051

She said she just wanted to get me something I would enjoy after a long, tough week. Well she got her kiss alright!
Wives are awesome!