What's new

L'Atelier LAT46 SS

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up a box of Lat46SS about a month ago and have had them resting. Been on my wait list and can't abstain any longer after such endorsements. So as a token of thanks to the original poster (thanks Jon) this weekend is devoted to both the Lat46SS and the Headley Grange (neither of which I have yet to enjoy).

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Thanks for the review Jon. That is a good enough endorsement for me. I will pick some of these up soon.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
For the price, these are some fantastic smokes. You can get a box of ten for around $75...the only problem is finding more room for extra boxes :)

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
For the price, these are some fantastic smokes. You can get a box of ten for around $75...the only problem is finding more room for extra boxes :)
Precisely! So many great cigars out there - you really have to make some sacrifices if you don't want to expand your storage options. The premium cigar market is chock-full of great product. Wouldn't it be nice if all consumer goods were this flush with excellence? :)

I'll get a box of ss....sometime soon. lol

Rating - 91.7%
12   1   0
Ive only tried one LAT i cant remember the size. I dont think I will be searching or buying more of them they are just not for me. There are to many other great cigars out there. Jon its great to see U giving an endorsement for a rivial cigar company ( didnt know how else to put it). On another note I Love ur cigars everything you've put out so far as been very good and im waiting for ur new J. D. Howard Reserve. Keep up the good work.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finished the LAT46SS and can say it was delicious as others have so thus far attested. Didn't experience any of the burn issues I did with the LAT56. Solid smoke, full of spice but other nice notes as well. Next up, Headley Grange (and I second the JD Howard Reserve anticipation).