What's new

Latest cigar club arrivals.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Looks like a decent lineup. I have been wanting to try the micallef. I always keep an eye out on this thread to see you post so I can have a sneak peak. Mine usually arrives 2 days later!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha! This month's looks solid, which is cool because last month's...did not. :ROFLMAO:

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Haha! This month's looks solid, which is cool because last month's...did not. :ROFLMAO:
I thought the same when I got it. But actually really enjoyed it. The timeless, Juarez, and olde world were new to me and I really enjoyed them. Rojas is always solid. The Gurka was trash of course. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A year ago, mainly after looking back through many months of reports on this thread, I signed up for the Cigar and Pipes COTM. I've been very happy with the quality, variety and value of their offerings.

While there have been a few dogs, and those have been few and far between, C&P has been amazing for me trying cigars I've always wanted to and discovering ones I've never heard of.

Thanks to all of you for the service you've provided on this thread!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This Stillwell Star confirmed I am not a fan of cigars with sweetened tips. Couldn't take more than a few puffs and had to toss it. And it took awhile for the sweet taste to go away. Didn't like throwing out the most expensive one of the bunch but couldn't take it. Was surprised to see one like this in the C&P sampler which to me is usually the best of the bunch.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
This Stillwell Star confirmed I am not a fan of cigars with sweetened tips. Couldn't take more than a few puffs and had to toss it. And it took awhile for the sweet taste to go away. Didn't like throwing out the most expensive one of the bunch but couldn't take it. Was surprised to see one like this in the C&P sampler which to me is usually the best of the bunch.

The pipe tobacco in the blend would have killed it for me.

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I actually like that one. The Navy blend was good as well, the other 2 Stillwells were ok. I also smoke a pipe though. If you do not smoke a pipe you probably will not like the StillWell Star blends.