What's new

Latest cigar club arrivals.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I new this tread would get me!!! I signed up for the "care package". It's back in stock. I figure 4 cigars for $20 with free shipping & can cancel anytime will be worth it even if some are duds. I still need to try some new stuff anyways. Kinda excited now. It's like I just bombed myself!!! Here's the link if anyone else wants to get it.
http://www.2guyscigars.com/Cigars-Cigar-Authority-Care-Package/
Right on buddy. I certainly like going to B&M’s or ordering exactly what I want but there is something about the uncertainty of cigar clubs that makes it interesting. At least to me. Kinda brings out the kid in you.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Right on buddy. I certainly like going to B&M’s or ordering exactly what I want but there is something about the uncertainty of cigar clubs that makes it interesting. At least to me. Kinda brings out the kid in you.
Like the auctions

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I new this tread would get me!!! I signed up for the "care package". It's back in stock. I figure 4 cigars for $20 with free shipping & can cancel anytime will be worth it even if some are duds. I still need to try some new stuff anyways. Kinda excited now. It's like I just bombed myself!!! Here's the link if anyone else wants to get it.
http://www.2guyscigars.com/Cigars-Cigar-Authority-Care-Package/
Just signed up..thanks for the heads up. It wasn't open last time I checked. I am sure this will help cure some of my impulse auction buys...lol

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Anyone else have issues with the January shipment from Privada?
My OSOK arrived damaged, the wrapper was nicked, then I tried smoking the Cornelius and the wrapper is coming apart around the middle of the cigar.
I emailed them about the OSOK, they said they'd make it right next shipment.

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
No issues with mine. I've smoked both of those already. The OSOK the day they came, and the Corny about a week ago. Bad luck maybe?

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Yeah, I just talked to them. They were very apologetic and said they will make it right.
They seem to really care about their customers experience

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s everyone’s opinion of these clubs? I hear very mixed reviews. Is there one you might recommend?
I searched and read around about them a bit and went with Holts monthly deal and had one shipment and got more than my moneys worth. Im going to try it out for a few months and if it stays this good then I will say I definitely recommend them.