What's new

Latest cigar club arrivals.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Was not too thrilled with this for a 50/month club. The Zino is supposed to be what, a $40 cigar?
Technically it’s a 100$ cigar, but I would feel the same way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have SmokeInn and Privada ... I was checking out Small Batch... hadn’t seen before. They have spots left for the $50 clubs only. How do you like them? Wondering if I should swap clubs for SmokeInn. I see a lot of people with these and less on the former...

I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time. - Twain

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I have SmokeInn and Privada ... I was checking out Small Batch... hadn’t seen before. They have spots left for the $50 clubs only. How do you like them? Wondering if I should swap clubs for SmokeInn. I see a lot of people with these and less on the former...

I’ve been very pleased with Small Batch. I’ve had the $50 and the $20 COTM with them and have been very happy with each. I just recently switched back to the $50. Overall I like Small Batch for everything, they have some pretty good sales at times also. I also have Privada and have been happy with them.

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0

Check out cigarandpipes COTM, one of the best for the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Privada came today.

Fast Eddie 2019 LE by Blackbird Cigar, Kristoff Lancero (fat for a lancero) the 50 shades Privada exclusive,
and a 2006 unnamed pumpkin labeled cigar apparently very well known high end brand but doesn’t say :-/
says post your club stuff. Hope doesn’t spoil for anyone.

Last edited: