What's new

Latest cigar club arrivals.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Same here @Frost. So much so I ended up canceling my service last week. Was really fun 16 months ago when I first joined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed. I think I’m going to give them one last chance this coming month but if I get a “club exclusive” or something unbanded, I’m going to move on to something else. Did you replace them with another club? I’m already a member of small batch of which I’m always pleased. In the past, I was a member of CI’s and Holts comc’s but didn’t care for them either after awhile. Seems like all you got was clearance stuff. Been thinking of Stogiebird.

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Same here @Frost. So much so I ended up canceling my service last week. Was really fun 16 months ago when I first joined.

I did Privada for a few months but what you pay and what you get is just not worth it so I stopped my subscription. The guy that does it has a major hard on for Padilla so you see a lot of those and they are just not that great.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
@Frost, I also get the Small Batch Cigar club too. I have never been disappointed with what they have sent and half the time I end up getting several 5ers from them because I enjoyed one or more of the cigars they sent. I just started looking at the clubs and may look at cfed or EZ

Last edited:

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Agreed. I think I’m going to give them one last chance this coming month but if I get a “club exclusive” or something unbanded, I’m going to move on to something else. Did you replace them with another club? I’m already a member of small batch of which I’m always pleased. In the past, I was a member of CI’s and Holts comc’s but didn’t care for them either after awhile. Seems like all you got was clearance stuff. Been thinking of Stogiebird.
Definitely check out cigarandpipes COTM, best overall value I think.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I did Privada for a few months but what you pay and what you get is just not worth it so I stopped my subscription. The guy that does it has a major hard on for Padilla so you see a lot of those and they are just not that great.
Haven’t posted in a while, but I came to chime in on this. I just canceled Privada for the same reason. The last Padilla and room 101 sticks were two of the worst cigars I’ve smoked in recent memory.

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Haven’t posted in a while, but I came to chime in on this. I just canceled Privada for the same reason. The last Padilla and room 101 sticks were two of the worst cigars I’ve smoked in recent memory.

I really enjoyed them.