What's new

Latest cigar club arrivals.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
What the hell? The guys earlier in the month got a Padron 50 year anniversary! I'm gonna be disgruntled if I dont get one. If they couldn't fill everyone with a Hammer then at the very least throw a Family Reserve in there.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Seems us guys that picked up the club in the middle of the month get a different batch. I can't complain, no way I could get these sticks at my local B+M for $50. I have been very pleased so far!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems us guys that picked up the club in the middle of the month get a different batch. I can't complain, no way I could get these sticks at my local B+M for $50. I have been very pleased so far!
This is only my 3rd month. I didn't realize that they did this. I dont know if I'll continue with it if we just get the leftovers.

I thought that the point of limiting how many people could sign up was so they could ensure some continuity among shipments.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
What the hell? The guys earlier in the month got a Padron 50 year anniversary! I'm gonna be disgruntled if I dont get one. If they couldn't fill everyone with a Hammer then at the very least throw a Family Reserve in there.

I got the same!! Really wanted the Padrón 50 too!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Dang. Small batch only has the $20 club available. Cigars & Pipes is probably more cigars than I need every month. I feel like I'm in the three bears' cabin.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I signed up on Small Batch to be updated when they have availability on their $30 cotm. Any of y'all know how long this might take? Ever been on the waiting list?

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I just cancelled my Small Batch subscription. Too many Davidoff and too many large ring sticks lately. Those just take up space in my humidor, I never have any desire to smoke them.
I’m not thrilled with all the Davidoffs and large ring gauges myself. They do send some pretty good stuff normally so I just shrug off the big sticks. First world probs.