What's new

LC 2014 Mold!!! HELP PLEASE!

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I'd like to think he's trying to do his best to resolve the matter... He's offering me that one if I pay for all the shipping involved to send the robusto's back and to ship the toro's to me, as well as the cost difference between the sizes. So I will gladly email you the store's information.
Seriously? You got moldy product an he expects you to pay shipping both ways? You should be getting a full refund, period. (I get paying for size difference.)

I'd file a charge-back on my credit card and refuse to do business with the shop. That's ridiculous.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
JusBlaze - I just saw this thread and wanted to jump in....

Hard to tell from the pics--the cigars look 'ok' but the box has definite signs of mold. Honestly, this is the first I've seen/heard of mold with ANY of our cigars from My Father Cigars--let alone the Las Calaveras EL 2014.

To be sure, I opened one box from our archives shelf of LC 2014, and there was zero signs of mold. I would like to know what happens when you approach the retailer. Whatever the case, I will do my best to 'make it right' for you from our end, even though I can't replace the box of LC550s (long gone).

Here's my email: Huber@CrownedHeads.com.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
You're a class act.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
In their defense they don't typically ship. It's not one of the big online places we regularly use. But believe me I hear ya. I still feel like they should just ship out the box they claim doesn't have mold and call it a day. I don't understand what they want the moldly box back for unless they plan on putting the sticks in one of their stores for sale. I will be calling the manager again today to voice these concerns and we'll see what he says. To be continued.....

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Well, what ought to happen is a full refund. That makes you whole. Then, if you want to try the toros, you can buy them as a new transaction. I don't think he's obligated to give you a bigger more expensive box, but he is obligated to ensure you don't take a loss because of damaged product.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Well, what ought to happen is a full refund. That makes you whole. Then, if you want to try the toros, you can buy them as a new transaction. I don't think he's obligated to give you a bigger more expensive box, but he is obligated to ensure you don't take a loss because of damaged product.
Agreed I think we're saying the same thing. I'm not looking for a hand out, just want a mold free box. I'm fine paying for the cost difference as well as shipping to get it to me. Just don't think I should pay to return them a moldly box that is not my fault.