What's new

Le Carême Belicosos Finos LE 2018

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
This is the first I have heard suggested that Bostoneo is making money off his splits. I hope it's true, I've felt guilty participating in them when I don't have to do any work but click a button on lapyap to get sticks way cheaper than anywhere else. I haven't joined one lately as I have an excessive inventory problem but I hope there is a split of these LA careme's as I haven't had a chance to try the blend yet and the size seems interesting.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
+1

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow...and the haters bleed over from IG to BOTL now??? Really?!

For the life of me, I don't know WHY people wanna throw stones over that LE band. It is the SAME band (different date) that we used for our very first LE, i.e., Four Kicks Mule Kick LE 2012. It is an industry standard used to designate a 'Limited Edition.' Period.

As far as "Bellicoso Fino" is concerned, it is a damn VITOLA--like "robusto" or "corona gorda" or "churchill"--nothing more.

So WHY the f**K are people hating and accusing us of 'gimmickry?" Really...I'm over it. What I /thought/ was being respectful to the tradition and craft of cigar-making has only resulted in people trolling and hating on us... W T F.

Done.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
Will these have twine in them like the Jericho Hill's?

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Won't or will? You said he got his shipment. That doesn't make any sense that they're have an event and not have there new le there.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
Bc crowned heads sucks at distributing a fair amount on their initial releases, even if you preorder 6 months in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk